Did lots and finished home project. When i started applying the pieces, they weren't behaving like i had expected them to. So, in response, i changed how I was applying them, and embraced the design with them curling up on the edges, purposefully placing pieces to fit and work well curled. However, days later, the pieces had uncurled, messing with the change in design i had adapted to. Overall I'm not really happy with how this came out. I like the ideas i started with, but not the final product. Stressful week/project :(
Charlotte Wilmouth, born and raised in Richmond, VA. This site is for my work and things which inspire me to try something new. This is a blog for my art.